12/4


hello. ;)
look back to my last blog post, again it's months ago.
it's been a long while since I last blogged about my life, not about trip not about event not about anything else but my feelings and my thoughts.
so here it goes.

so happy to say that I'm finally homed :)
it's mid semester break right now which I have a week of holiday before the hectic life starts again.
I'd stepped into my second semester of year one (started after CNY).
there are three modules(projects) in this semester and we'd already done two.
one more to go, after this mid semester break.
have to charge gaogao in this break!

we went to FRIM last Thursday to visit the site for our next project which is a design for staycation house.
it's not easy for me to design a house, I mean for a first year architecture student in UM.
which I think we've learn nothing from the lecturers (or maybe only me).
not an offend larh but seriously the lecturers always came into the class and do all the crits like shooting bullets on our hands and legs and then left you here to cure the pain by yourself and then start the works all over again.
that's what we used to do in our so called 'class'
but I know I'm not suppose to blame the lecturers because there's no right or wrong in design
I know that we have to fit client's needs while we designing and we need to serve lecturers as our client.
but I just don't like the way they 'advice' us like we've never pay effort on our own work.
okay too much for now.
sorry if I wrote anything wrongly. just releasing my stress haha
life is gonna go on even if I don't willing to.





it's been 996 days, we've been together
sharing our sweetness and bitterness
cheering and supporting each other
paying effort to keep the relationship and loving each other, unconditionally.
thank you,
for making me happy all the time, pampering me with your unlimited love, bringing me into your life, sharing your joy and tears with me.
I'm so blessed to have you, as a friend, a guidance, a listener, a soul mate and a valentine.
people asked me is he good enough for me to love him like what i used to do.
I could tell you that he's not good, but he's more than enough for me.
'cause all of him loves all of me, same goes to me. :) 






0 comments