dayssss

嗯、一口气写了4天、因为已经拖了很多天-.-


Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

actually i hate so many things lorh =.=
i can't find anything that i most hate , only have DISLIKE 
but i hate someone lie me ,totally
for me , i prefer u tell me the truth even though that will hurt me or make me angry or cry
i would like you to tell me the truth 
even i will happy without knowing the truth but when i know it i will more hurt and angry



Day 12 - A picture of something you love
i love myself XDD
i also love so many things lorh haha
we should love everything in the world mah 
all of the things in the world are present from god :D
i love hello kitty , domo , music  
i love oreo , cake , bubble tea  
i love my family , my friends  
i love myself   




Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

yeaaaaaaaaaaa its HEBE  
pretty face and nice voice :)


Day 14 - A picture of your favorite store

actually i didn't have any comment about shopping mall 
IPOH PARADE is the store which has lots of thing that suit for teenagers larh haha
erm i love JUSCO too , the environment there is more clean and highclass XD
the JUSCO Kbox room is so big xD


happy mooncake fetival :)

0 comments