31/5/2015


HI .
seriously busy in these few weeks. was doing our final project for our first year semester two.
the very first architectural project of us.
burning the midnight oil for couple of days and it's not the end yet. chillllllll
but it's good doing it early than late. even tho my body alarm was somehow changed. hopefully everything goes well.


has been thinking too much these days since the stress-ness overloaded
and i knew he must be thinking that why my girlfriend so annoying wan. okay .....
i just need some motivations. lol
sometimes ydk how it feels when someone just ignored you because he/she thinks that what you've requested is unnecessary, until someone did the same to you. it really hurts. and you'll never know. :)
don't ever go and stalk those sweet sweet couple's insta you will definitely commit suicide after that. HAHA now you know why. why i've been so emotional these few days. because i just requested him to post a photo of us and he just ignored me by not replying my message until i realized he never reply me. by the time it's already midnight.
so yea. what else can i do? maybe i'm just too romantic-seeking. lol. girl mah, taurus mah.
please don't be another me if you're having s long distance relationship.
you must learn to TRUST. not saying that i don't trust him but it's just that sometimes he makes me feel bored kay. but love ain't just looking for surprises everyday. love sometimes could be just simple. (of course some sweetness are needed sometimes like buying a rose.....................that he will never do to me. ok)
i seldom tell anyone my feelings but when i did meaning that i really want you to know. so why ignore me? am i just too annoying?

anyway..
im still fine  :))
here are some photos for my very first dinner in university. MAJLIS ANUGERAH ASTAR.


the roommies <3 p="">
i'll never forget how they pamper me with their unlimited caring and love.
 take care of me while i was so sick, bringing me nice food whenever they went home, keep food for me and most importantly help me to clean the room :')
it's been almost a year. I came back at dawn seeing them sleeping tight.
i could say they knew most the story of me and him. :')
although sometimes i felt uncomfortable with their noisiness and some blur-ness. but i still wish that we could be rommies for the following years. Im so lazy to adapt with other person. 


trying to turn gracefully (?)




coursemates. 



MeiYi. kms-mate.
same block for almost a year but we seldom meet each other at hostel. lol



the nicest dish of the night. lol. but rm120 worth la.



how well do you know me?






0 comments