midnight thought


I GOT A LOT OF THINGS TO SHARE !
it's time to blog about my uni life but i seriously have no time T^T
sooooo basically we went through the awesome orientation week before the hectic life started
yea there is life more hectic than orientation week, architecturestudent's life.
i like the orientation so much. love every single PM :)
i always love people who treat me with good heart.

glad to say that i participated choir competition in orientation week again
and we even got chance to stand on the stage in DewanTunkuCanselor (DTC) !
you know it's hard to get a chance to stand on that stage. truly appreciated haha

we had a relaxing day in midvalley right after the orientation week ended.
and there's where and when i experienced my first time of watching movie alone.
quite fun la haha. can do anything you like, no one will judge lol
i watched INTO THE STORM. the sound effect makes me feel a bit horror la

we started our class and faculty orientation on Monday
the orientation was seriously terrifying.
i will never forget and i'm still disagree with senior's way to get us be united
but after all seniors are pretty kind and helpful la.

my feelings of being an architecture student?
tough, busy, hectic, tired, lots of coursework, sleepless life.
that's it.
but actually quite fun. seriously.
maybe sometimes i would say i'm feeling regret but it's fake.
i believe that it's my correct path and i won't be feeling regret! perhaps..

2.01 a.m.
it's my time.
sweet  dream :)



0 comments