21st

the thing happened in a month ago
yeah i'm finally 21st
an age which i so eagerly looking for
i think 21st is a very important age which it remarks our growth and changes
and now i'm in the golden 10 years in my life
which i will be probably done most of the important things in my life
will be graduating from um as a part1 architect, working, travelling, study part2 of architecture, engage, marriage and have baby.
these are all things to be done before i'm stepping into 30 years old. 
i always tell friends around me about this, it's like reminding myself that i have less time to be wasted.

however, no matter how old am i, i'm forever a kid in front of family
i will show you why

it was another weekend which i was going home
some surprises were prepared by my babes and bae
it was a very successful surprise tho
but what my mum did while bringing me back from train station (i was taking train to my hometown)
was dropping me at KFC and asked me to buy a lunch set for both of us
i didn't hesitate cuz sometimes mum likes eating KFC spicy chicken 
but what she wanted to do is making a mini party for me, with the 6 pieces of chicken
i was like HAHAHAH after i knew it

now you know why
boyfriend bought me a black forest cake, mum bought me KFC, and sis prepared jelly and pocky
a typical 6-year-old kid party la
hahahhaahahha

 the sweetest birthday ever <3 p="">



 thought it was a present from bf but the fact is a funbox from my babe, she knows me T^T

 the man who spent a lot of time trying to make me happy
he knew that i take it very serious and i wanted to have a memorable 21st
thank you for blowing all the balloons until sick hahaha
thankyou for having me <3 p="">

 one of the babess, like forever only me and u in our important dates
the other two are always absent
you're so talented and patience in this career, hoping that one day you will become successful and bring me to travel thankyouuuu

 my dajie, you're a tough person tho
forever living by her own, not getting financial helps from others
jiayou mandy jiejie<3 p="">
 during night time




there is no other word to say except for thank you
thank you for spending time and money on me, giving me love <3 p="">

other than that, did have some lovely people who willing to bring me out for good food and places during my special day 
Ponteng from studio for a good lunch at Nana's green tea OneUtama.

 salmon rice is goodddddddd <3 .="" p="">

 Palladium cafe at night.

 another bunch of people who treated me like a kid. thank you <3 p="">

 most important gang in uni life. my life won't complete without you guys
sharing our ups and downs, ponteng from studio together, stress together, wasting time and money together
travel together, eat together, laugh together
to be honest, you guys are very important for me. please stay.



a little birthday cake from le big buddy Susan jiejie <3 p="">
also not forget to thank Erjie for sending Mcd and a slice of cake all the way from Cheras because mum ordered her to do so. hahaha

last but not least, there was a small tiny little mini party happened in Kampar.
i was there to visit him weeks before my birthday so i never expected that he would do this for me 


it's lame tho. hahahah but he wanted to make me happy <3 p="">

and also coming to kl for early birthday celebration because he didn't expect that my babes would do a party for me. so we celebrated for three times? hahaha


just to mark down what had happened during my 21st big day.
真心感謝每一位用心對待我的朋友,家人
雖然自己不夠好 說話時常得罪人也許也不小心傷害了你們
但是還願意留在我身邊的你們 一定是我前世修了不少德才能擁有你們。















0 comments